Wednesday, January 8, 2014

How I'm starting off the year

So far I made an Instagram album for 2013

I made myself a faux birthday cake ;0)

I read lots of life-altering books.

I started meditating again 
(Btw this is an awesome relaxation toy that makes water patterns on the ceiling and plays wave sounds)

I've been exercising & doing weight watchers. 
(I didn't lose or lgain weight over the holidays- which is impressive)

I've been entertaining friends

I've also been planning some up-coming trips. I made this French Dame after learning that my Husband's client is sending us to Provence France this year!! Woohoo!

We've been getting lots of snow and 'Frost Quakes' -where the ice cracks and you hear loud 'Booms' and feel your house shake. It's quite scary. A lot of people are affected by this Polar Vortex. If you are also affected; stay safe and stay warm!

5 comments:

  1. Sandy, your family jar turned out adorable:O) Hope you are staying warm in this terrible weather. How blessed to be going to France . . . definitely will be inspiring adventure for your craft. Sounds like 2014 will be a wonderful year for you, I feel very positive about 2014, looking forward. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun stuff!!! I hope you have a blessed year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sandy, how lucky for you...a trip to France, ooh la la! I bet you speak french too.
    Your blog looks great. Thanks for remembering me and stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! May this next one be even more of an adventure! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm back on weight watchers too this week, it actually feels good to be counting the points again.

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete

I just love your comments :)